Bubblers, Ampoules & Containers
High integrity precursor delivery containers (Bubblers) for use in Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD), Metalorganic Chemical Vapour Deposition (MOCVD) and Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) applications.
Containers are an integral part of the supply of high purity chemicals to the electronics industry. Efficient chemical delivery, relies on the design, integrity and performance of the container. Whether it is an existing design, or something completely new and innovative we have the experience and expertise to assist. Supplying containers since 1986, we are the preferred supplier to some of the industries leading chemical manufacturers.
Standard Vertical Stainless 316L Bubblers
High Integrity High Performance
- Material: Stainless Steel 316L X2CrNiMo17-12-2 European.
- Certification: DOT 4B.
- Helium Leak Checked: 4×10-9 mbar L/s.
- Proof Tested: 600 p.s.i. (dependant on rating).
- Finish: Electro-polished Internally 0.04Ra, Mirror finish external.
- Welding: Orbital GATW (TIG).
- Available in different valve/port configurations.
- Dip tube adaptations.
- Horizontal valve configurations.
- Design and fabrication to suit non-standard equipment.
- Head attachments/valves by all leading manufacturers.
- Thermowell and Sensor mountings, Bypass valves, Variable connection geometry.
- Reverse Flow.
- Feet option, for improved heat transfer.
- Carrying handles, protection rings, various.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Older cylinders will often become heavily scratched and marked.
- Refurbishment will remove the majority of blemishes, improving aesthetic qualities.
- We can also, when possible, redress damaged vcr sealing beads, provide a leaktest and a visual examination of the internal and external body welds.
iCAM are an approved DOT RIN testing facility, for the re-certification of Bubblers to DOT 4B